Workin' Hard at the Gym

Andrew starts his summer class tomorrow and since he has to drive out to UTSA everyday and they have a fabulous rec center, I decided to pay $30 for a month long membership. ~Andrew has free access as a student~ I know what you’re thinking - Brenda at a gym? No way! You can’t wear heels on an elliptical machine (well, maybe 2” wedge platforms, but not for more than 10 minutes. Yes that is the voice of experience!)
Those cursed elliptical machines

 Here’s the truth… gyms are not really my thing. I much prefer getting exercise hiking trails outside or getting my cardio rifling through the clothing racks at Ross. But the gym at UTSA does have something that floats my boat (or my badonk-a-donk)

Introducing… THE LAZY RIVER!!!


Hours of fun at “the gym”
Now I don’t have to feel so bad when I read everyone’s stupid face book posts about “going to the gym” everyday. I can feel guilt free about posting “Just spent three hours at the gym.” (Lounging at the pool still counts as going to the gym since you have to walk through the gym to get there!) Only you and me will know the truth.
Well, you, me, the cellulite on my thighs, and the tan lines on my back.

Comments

  1. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
    online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!