Fashion Flashback Friday

The closet challenge is still going strong and this week the temps actually dropped to the 70's {brr!!!} so I got to pull out scarves and hats for fall! {Yay!!!}
Here's what I wore this week:

Saturday
Pool and yardwork
blue romper: marshalls clearance belt (necklace) and hat: f21
watch: nordstrom gift from Andrew   flip flops: bebe

Gym and Costco
 yoga pants: victoria's secret  tank: closet (boutique in San Diego)
hoodie: juicy couture   flip flops: bebe  - I change into my tennis shoes at the gym :)

Sunday

Church and lunch with friends
dress and cardi: gilly hicks  purse: new juicy c  heels: bcbg via Ross
necklace: gift from Ashley   belt: f21

Monday

Monday was the day my car was getting repaired so I forgot to take pictures!
I did take a bubble bath that night.
 Tuesday

What I wore to work: silk button up: fashion max (like 5 years ago!) black dress and heels: Ross

What I wore to the Switchfoot Concert:  purple maxi dress: ross  turqouise beanie and belt: f21
 Wednesday
remember, my lovely day off ;)
daytime:  walking at Schnabel park
velour mis-matched sweats, gray hat, and tank top: the closet (san diego boutique)

evening: dinner with friends
dress and cardi: abercrombie  heels: guess via ross
necklace: brighton gift from mama
 Thursday
to work:  boring! everything from ross
I fell asleep watching PanAm last night and woke up to get dressed like a stewardess :)


Friday

to work: white shirts layered: f21  black pants: marshalls  boots: steve madden via ross
scarf: china town  watch: betsey johnson

my impromptu infinity scarf (knotted at the end)

Hope everyone had a great week!!!  I've got coupons at all my favorite stores and am hitting up the mall tomorrow for shopping spree saturday, so hopefully I'll have cuter ensembles to share next week!!!

Comments