Hello Monday

It's Monday and I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard here
to share what we're saying hello to this week.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Hoag house.
Hello fun new She & Him album

 Candy Cane Ice Cream is helping ring in the season too.
Hello happy, sugared-up pup.

Hello lunch with friends and their cute kiddos.
They sure love Andrew
(a little glimpse into our future? JK!)


Hello packing for home
We fly to California on Saturday.
Hello cute pet carrier for Maddie Bear...
Hello Scrabble night with Hubby (It's my favorite game and I ALWAYS win!)
It helps that I'm also ALWAYS the score keeper :) 


Hello new hair sensation... not sure if I'm on board yet.
Can't get over the thought of wearing a sock on your head.
I'll give it a try though.


Hello fun take on cupcake cones. Definitely making these this week!


Hello message from church sermon that reminds me
to be thankful in ALL things. Even the tough things. {easier.said.than.done} 

Hello last week before Thanksgiving break!!!
YAY!!!

Comments