Tuesday the Twelfth

I am not superstitious.

I am merely a little bit stitious.

Friday the Thriteenth, black cats, and walking under ladders don't bother me.

But this day, Tuesday the twelfth, puts me on edge.

It is a little known fact that I am a terrible driver. Not Texas bad (the drivers here are the worst I've ever seen) and maybe not even Los Angeles bad, but mostly terrible.

Let's just say that there was a sharp learning curve for this girl when it came to operating a vehicle without crashing. That curve was often the bumper of another car, sometimes even a parked car. {Yes, I have hit a parked car. Ok three.  Irrelevant.} 

It should be stated that no one was hurt in any of my "learning experiences" just my ego and obviously my car.

If we were to look back at my two most disasterous car crashes (don't act like it's that big of a challenge to only pick 2!) we would discover that both of these events took place on Tuesday the Twelfth.


So the moral of the story is don't drive on Tuesday the 12th.
Better yet, I won't drive so that everyone else is safe!

I wasn't always a bad driver... I blame power wheels.
They made it seem so easy!


Comments