The best thing about January

Besides it being my birthday month, January is also awesome because it is when the stores do crazy clearance sales! I may or may not have gone overboard at Target (ok 3 Target stores- they all have different merchandise, you know!) on my way home from work last night. And Ross and TJ Maxx :)

Kind of crazy colors, but for $8.98 each I bought everything they had in my size (6.5)
I also bought three shirts and some pajamas, but the shoes were the real highlight...
no pun intended, wowza those are bright!
 
30 new shoes is looking like the first thing I get to cross of my 30 before 30 list.
I would say that I'm surprised, but that would be a lie.
 
 

Comments

  1. I saw those shoes at Target and contemplated getting them myself!! However, since I only wear heels like...twice a year...just couldn't see myself actually needing them. But I think they are super fun and I'm glad you got them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!