brinner and baubles

Last night we had "brinner" with friends. No surprise it's this Brenner's favorite meal!
 {Most people call me Bren or Brennie, but I get the occasional Brenner. It's better than balooga buns!}
I accidentally took a picture after all the food was gone! Tasty omelets, muffins, pancakes, waffles, sausage, potatoes, and pineapple... you'll just have to take my word for it. That Golden Malted Waffle Mix is so good, I want to marry it!
 And a couple of the 10 big bauble necklaces I ordered came this morning.
I love it when I forget that I got something online, so when it arrives it feels just like Christmas!
 
It's a gray, rainy weekend here.
So basically a great day to do some more online shopping!!!

Comments

  1. BRINNER IS THE BEST MEAL EVER. I have never heard of that waffle mix before. Must try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!