Currently

Researching...
housing in San Diego. We have a couple apartments on our short list, but I am holding out for something a little homier with a yard and maybe fingers crossed a garage. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone... I'm sure that was written about garages. I need storage space! But it's hard to know what will be available this Summer when we move. So not too much headway on the "home" front.
This one could work. It's right down the street from Point Loma and has an alright view.
Truly a bargain at $7,500 per month.
 
Reading...
 
But I'm eating this for dinner, so I'm not that inspired.
Black bean burger and sweet potato fries. Healthier than it looks.
Maddie is only slightly interested.

Rocking out to...
The airborne Toxic Event.
Kind of a strange name for a band, but Andrew really likes them and got us tickets to see them at the end of April in Austin. I like this song of theirs.

I like the song "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men.

Also I just heard this song called "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and it is ridiculous. It makes me {almost} proud to be a thrift store junkie :) 

I still have the latest (2011) Switchfoot cd in my car and this is my favorite song on the whole album.
Lyrics:
"Where the weak are finally strong
Where the righteous right the wrongs
Still looking for a home
In a world where I belong"

Ready for...
our weekend getaway to New Orleans. 10 more days!

Really excited about...
a new hairstyle.

I bought a groupon for a haircut, style, partial highlights, toner, and awapuhi wild ginger (wha?) conditioning treatment. Now I just need to schedule the appointment. I keep getting these long term sub jobs that throw a kink in my "do what I want when I want" lifestyle. On a related note, how do you afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle? {That's a song by Cake I frequently have stuck in my head.}

Remembering...
to take my vitamins everyday most days. And it's working, this has got to be the worst flu season in a long time and I haven't gotten sick. Yet.
I did take these all at once the other night and got a gnarly tummy ache.
That was a bad idea. But my pee was fluorescent.

Regretting... not spending more time at the beach when we were home. I'm having withdrawals.
The view from my parent's house. I should have lived at home forever!

 

Comments

  1. Guess what??! I'm moving in with your parents! Yaaay!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!