Things That Make Me Happy

I have been dragging my feet this Monday morning afternoon and still have so much to unpack and organize and the old apartment to clean, but there are a few things that make this a happy start to the week...

Tonight is Girl's Night at the Melting Pot and I am going to be in fondue heaven!

I finally got all of my shoes unpacked and there are too many to fit in one picture *bottom shelves

*Top shelves  Boots, slippers, and sneakers are in another section of the closet.
 Just for the record, I have yet to fully unpack the contents of the kitchen and pantry. It goes without saying that our fridge is empty except for what's left of the ice cream sandwiches and push pops. Apparently my shoes come first.  No surpise there.
Maddie Bear is all settled into her new house and using her doggie door
to go potty outside all by herself. We couldn't be prouder than if she was a real baby!


We're going kayaking with friends in Austin on Saturday. Should be good times! 
I have yet to find the perfect outfit, though.
 Oh yeah, and we're going to Salt Lick on the way to Austin which is the BEST bbq in Texas.

And Tanger Outlets are on the way too. As if we needed an excuse to stop and shop! 

Well I'm off to clean the apartment lounge at the pool and eat the last of the ice cream sandwiches :) Happy Monday!

Comments