This Week


University of Virginia

Andrew made all his travel arrangements for Washington, D.C. over Spring Break. Me and Maddie are going to sit this trip out because I was there recently with my mom, and Andrew will be spending a lot of time at the library doing research and meeting with professors at UVA (above).

But don't feel too bad for me...



I got invited to go to Cabo San Lucas with the girls for a week in May! My mom, Lorie, and I are going to have so much fun! Remember our trip to Cancun? ::YAY!!!:: 




I went the whole month without shopping (except for Costco, HEB and a couple little oopsies) It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. This is a pretty big deal because I drive right by 2 decent Ross stores, Marshalls, and a super Target everyday on my way home.
Talk about restraint!


I beat everyone at "words with friends." Pretty soon they're going to call it "words with enemies" :)  Whatever! Undefeated champion right here!!!


We watched the movie, "My Week With Marilyn" and agree that Michelle Williams is far and away the most successful former teen star of the Dawson's Creek cast.
(James Van Der WHO?)


Maddie got a haircut... I'm sorry MB, but I promise it will grow back!

I also crossed off some more resolutions:



 Grow hair, grow!!!



So long February!

Hello March and Spring Break.

Can you please come faster?!!!

Comments