29

Thursday was my Birthday.

And I had this song stuck in my head all day...


Because the day's festivities included all of my favorite things!!!
 
 La Cantera and Northstar Mall
Barnes & Noble gets honorable mention because our internet at home hasn't been working since we returned from our travels so I used B&N's free Wi-Fi to read all my facebook b-day messages and am actually writing this post in their Starbucks right now :)  In other news: I hate Time Warner, but will not let them ruin my birthday week.
I LOVE Auntie Anne's Pretzels! Bonus: there was a super sale at Bath and Body Works and I
scored a bunch of yummy smelling candles (the three-wick ones that are the best ever!) Unfortunately they are not good smelling enough to combat my dragon breath from the garlic pretzel.
It's my party and I'll reek if I want to!
 

Our friend Jesse is staying with us this week.
I'll get back to more on that later, but just rest assured he is not a random stranger in our pictures :)


We went to Chart House (same place we went for our 5 year anniversary) for happy hour and got to see the city from way up high. It was super fun, but I felt like the tower was falling over after I downed a pomegranate martini and a fleur de lis (pineapple drink above in the spirit of our upcoming New Orleans trip).  Almost 30 and still a 2 drink maximum. Some things never change! 
 And then it got even better... I got a bunch of my favorite presents!!!
2 new Coach purses, a Tory Burch purse, sunglasses, an amazon gift card, and 2 free birthday gifts from Sephora (I went to 2 malls so they gave me 2 gifts :)
Not pictured: 2 cute belts from Ann Taylor, 2 pairs of shoes from Nine West, a keurig and k cups, and a plethora of gift cards!
 Lots of Birthday Love!!!
 
 
2013 is off to a great start
and I think 29 is going to be my favorite!
 

Comments

  1. AUNTIE ANNE'S IS MY FAVORITE SNACK TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get together and eat ungodly amounts of giant soft pretzels, eh? OK. Moving on. I can see why you have a purse problem and require a purse ROOM! Holy cow girl! How is getting 3 new purses going to help you in your goal to purge purses?! I want you to do a blog about each purse and also the thought process that guides you in choosing a purse for each day/week/however often you rotate them. I am totally intrigued here. Looks like you had a totally fab birthday-- 29 is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!