Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Easter egg hunt.

Hello leaf-blowing all the confetti away. I still had some in my hair today!

Hello April showers.
 
Hello reading
Surprise... I actually read a book! It was pretty good. A little lot disturbing.
Makes me want to go back and re-watch Desperate Housewives. Lots of plot twists in this one.
 
Hello quick trip to Costco where I went to pick up only one thing... a salad.
Everything else was a bonus :) 
 
Hello laundry.
Maddie is super helpful you can see. And by helpful I mean she lays on all the warmy clothes after they're folded. All the dog beds in the world, but she chooses a pile of clothes. Go figure.
 
Hello evening walks and loving that it stays light out til 9.
Oops. I'm such a cheater, I even stand on my tippy toes in sneakers.
 
Hello pink and springtime!
 
Hello baking.
 
Hello healthy eating
{obviously after I finished chowing down on all that yummy stuff plus a delicious Easter dinner!}
As per my 30|30 list, I have committed to this month of April being my 30 days of eating {mostly} healthy.
 
If it's a success, I'll let you know how it goes :)
 
Hello less than 3 months until we move back home.
Is it too early to start packing?
 
Hope y'all have an awesome week!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wooo you read Gone Girl!! Glad you enjoyed it and found it disturbing. :) That proves you're not totally psycho and morally corrupt. :) Love that trip to Costco...way to stick to the list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Stay classy, bloggers!