Switchfoot in San Antonio

Switchfoot is one of our all time favorite bands.
We never miss an opportunity to see them live because they rock! 
Here's some pictures from the concert we went to last night...





Another awesome tour (remember, we already saw them at the beginning of it in Austin here)
They're playing in New Orleans tonight
and I almost want to make the 8 hour drive there to see them again.
Yes, they are that great!


I used to go to concerts all the time.
Especially when we lived in San Diego and there were great venues and musicians all the time.
San Antonio isn't really the music scene, luckily Austin is just up the road!

That reminds me, I have not forgotten about my New Year's Resolutions.
Cross off #16 {go to an awesome concert}


And Saturday morning I'm flying to Cabo San Lucas for a week long vacation with the ladies.
I've only been to Cabo once for a few hours on a cruise a couple years ago.
But on the way, I have a layover in Mexico City {hopefully a super fast layover}  
Cross off # 5 {fly somewhere i've never been before}

I am so ready for a relaxing week at the beach :)



Comments